Quick reminder... I know you're getting these emails, but if you want to check out the messages in their original form on the blog itself you can go to http://www.barcelonakaren.blogspot.com . I have a cell phone! My friend Jess (Shoddy) from the Rugby team just got back from Alicante, Spain and has given me her international cell phone. All of my incoming calls are free (for me!) Rumor has it you can download Skype for your computer and make calls to my phone from Skype for FREE for YOU! :-)
So, to call me, you dial 011 to get out of the USA, then 34 to dial into Spain, then 634 is my area code, and my number is so easy! 20-15-30.
so all together, my number is 011-34-634-20-15-30.
EXCITING!!!
Another thing. For packages and mail that is sent to me, I am told you should claim only a small amount ($5 or $10) and mark "GIFT" or choose it as an option if you can. This way I don't end up paying extra for delivery or delaying my packages. I guess they've had problems before. Although the shipping and mail takes FOREVER (so I hear) so I'm really not expecting mail, but I would love to hear from everyone through email (and facebook-- mom!!)
My flight leaves from OHare at 4:45 this Friday. We stop in Madrid where it will be 7:45 am August 16 and catch a flight to Barcelona from there at 9:00 am.
I'll try to send out an email or blog message as soon as I can, but until you hear from me just assume the best! :-)
I think that is all for now. I am ready to GOOOOOO!!!!
email me if you have any questions or want to chat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sissy numnber 3!!! You are about to have the time of your life! I am so excited for you (and maybe just a little jealous!) - have a safe flight and holler when you get there! xoxo K
Post a Comment