I cant front, I'm having a blast
But damned if I ain't afraid of how long its gonna last
Sitting here wishing we could kick it
Gimme your opinions I do miss the criticisms
I didn't mean to be distant
Make a visit
Ill wait up and keep the coffee brewing in the kitchen
-Atmosphere- "Yesterday"
Sitting here wishing we could kick it
Gimme your opinions I do miss the criticisms
I didn't mean to be distant
Make a visit
Ill wait up and keep the coffee brewing in the kitchen
-Atmosphere- "Yesterday"
Hey everyone! If you come to the blog website, it has a new layout, and I added some clocks at the bottom so you can see what time it is here :)
Today is Sunday, 7:45 PM. Booooooring Sunday as usual. I think it's just that I don't have any homework! There is nothing to do! I haven't found another job yet, which would probably help. I have some trips planned for the next few months, and I'm worried that work, trips, and rugby are soon all going to conflict.
Oct 9-12 Kristie and Matt Barcelona
Oct 17-19 Madrid with Kristie and Matt ...Megan and Mark also going to meet Mark's highschool pen pal
Halloween weekend- London with Andrea
weekend after that - Paris with Danielle (still in the works)
Nov 27-30 Amsterdam with Megan, Mark, Carolyn, Andrea
and Dan is thinking about visiting over Christmas, but no concrete plans yet.
Busy Busy! and pricey pricey! Hence why I should be looking into getting a steady job. This weekend was ok. None of us have class on Friday so the weekend starts Thursday night, but the past 2 Thursday nights have been unsuccessful for me because I don't leave Rugby until around 11:20 pm and everyone is already drinking or out by the time I get out... and the past 2 weeks I've gone to meet up and they've switched locations and I ended up going home! Lame! So I don't think I'll be trying that again.
Iñaki, Alex, Iñaki's cousin/girlfriend and brother/girlfriend are all in Italy for Martín's wedding this weekend. Iñaki's friend Pamela was here too and decided it was too expensive to go to Italy so she stayed behind. Friday night she and Andrea and I hung out and had a great time!

When I was wandering around Barcelona the other day I stumbled upon Fat Tire bike tours! Like the Fat Tire Amber Ale...New Belgium helloooooo!!! Woooo!!! So I think Kristie and Matt and Andrea are going to do that this Friday!


Well I think that's all for now. Ready to start another week...I'm so excited that I get to look forward to visitors this weekend!!! :-D
x0x0---Karen
More random wandering pictures:
Flags above the government building of Plaça Sant Jaume

Boats in the harbor that made me think of Pete!

Post office....
ALL my pictures are leaning this way, I don't know what is going on! Always the leaning! haha
Today is Sunday, 7:45 PM. Booooooring Sunday as usual. I think it's just that I don't have any homework! There is nothing to do! I haven't found another job yet, which would probably help. I have some trips planned for the next few months, and I'm worried that work, trips, and rugby are soon all going to conflict.
Oct 9-12 Kristie and Matt Barcelona
Oct 17-19 Madrid with Kristie and Matt ...Megan and Mark also going to meet Mark's highschool pen pal
Halloween weekend- London with Andrea
weekend after that - Paris with Danielle (still in the works)
Nov 27-30 Amsterdam with Megan, Mark, Carolyn, Andrea
and Dan is thinking about visiting over Christmas, but no concrete plans yet.
Busy Busy! and pricey pricey! Hence why I should be looking into getting a steady job. This weekend was ok. None of us have class on Friday so the weekend starts Thursday night, but the past 2 Thursday nights have been unsuccessful for me because I don't leave Rugby until around 11:20 pm and everyone is already drinking or out by the time I get out... and the past 2 weeks I've gone to meet up and they've switched locations and I ended up going home! Lame! So I don't think I'll be trying that again.
Iñaki, Alex, Iñaki's cousin/girlfriend and brother/girlfriend are all in Italy for Martín's wedding this weekend. Iñaki's friend Pamela was here too and decided it was too expensive to go to Italy so she stayed behind. Friday night she and Andrea and I hung out and had a great time!
When I was wandering around Barcelona the other day I stumbled upon Fat Tire bike tours! Like the Fat Tire Amber Ale...New Belgium helloooooo!!! Woooo!!! So I think Kristie and Matt and Andrea are going to do that this Friday!
Well I think that's all for now. Ready to start another week...I'm so excited that I get to look forward to visitors this weekend!!! :-D
x0x0---Karen
More random wandering pictures:
Flags above the government building of Plaça Sant Jaume
Boats in the harbor that made me think of Pete!
Post office....
ALL my pictures are leaning this way, I don't know what is going on! Always the leaning! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment