Surprise! Another blog right away! I don´t really have much to say, but I am wasting time away in the computer lab at school because my class was cancelled and I don´t have annnnnything to dooooo except maybe shopping ;-) and it´s rainy so I can´t even do laundy (that whole ¨no dryer¨ thing) so harumph.
So far, my big accomplishments today are catching the bus without having to wait or chase it down, buying more international stamps to send all of you mail, learning where to take my residencey forms (ohh...the bank is IN the university...!!!), learning how to check my UB email (not that I get any!), and joining the UB facebook network(ah ha! the real reason I wanted access to my UB email....)
So now I think I might go get some coffee. Maybe read. That could take up a few hours! Then I´ll go home and pack for my Zaragosa trip and eat up some food in my fridge, and I have rugby at 8:00. But it´s rainy, ick :-(
do you guys follow the links to websites and songs that I put in here? Do you ever go to the actual blog site, or do you just read the emails? I think the blog site is cooler...
hmmm what else can I talk about? I guess that´s about it..... write back!
xoxo
-Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I MISS YOU BEAUTIFUL! :) Come home for Monday Night Joe's! It's just not the same without you here! Travis (Dave, Davey and Travis from Legends has been texting...) oh jeez! I love you! xoxo
Post a Comment