Monday, September 1, 2008

I HAVE A PISO!!!!!

(Piso is "flat" or "apartment" in spanish... habitación is my "room" specifically)

ATTENTION! I AM NO LONGER A FUTURE HOMELESS PERSON!!!

AYYYYY, Dios mio, i found a room. I will be living with 2 guys and another girl, all young college/workers. This room is a little expensive, but still about 200 euros cheaper than it should be. I will have my own room, my own bathroom, and my own balcony to the street, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! This room was a steal. Here was what Alejandro wrote to me (After i sent him a desperate email begging him to choose my pathetic self for his roomie):

Hola Karen, bueno, no busques más, estoy hablando ahora con mi compañero de piso y bueno creo que toda la buena vibra está contigo, no voy a enseñar más el piso y puedes mudarte cuando quieras, si quieres hoy mismo, sólo nos tendríamos que poner de acuerdo para estar aquí por que ahora tengo que salir.
Bueno, espero a que me digas algo.

Basically; he said "Look no more!" and "The best vibe was with you" yaaayyy! Also that I can move in anytime.


FINALLY I CAN ENJOY BARCELONA!!!

does anyone want to send me peanut butter? they don't make it here ;-)

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost scared to send out this blog. I hope he doesn't change his mind! I told him I could come right away to pay my deposit. EEEK!!

LOVE AND MISS EVERYYYYYONNNEEEEE!!!!!

-K

MAP where my place is

No comments: