Thursday, January 22, 2009

The end of an era...

Friends, family, people reading on facebook---

This will be my last post to barcelonakaren.blogspot.com

please... no tears. I have moved on to bigger and better things. From now on, I will be posting pictures and news to barcelonakaren.shutterfly.com

This site allows me to post pictures and news in one place, so this means I won't be using Kodak albums either... hopefully shutterfly will work better for Bobs!

I'm not sure if I will be able to import the notes into facebook anymore, but I'll try. I also don't know if I am going to be able to send you messages in emails anymore- for those of you on the email list to the blog. I think I can add you as a "member" on my new site and send you updates weekly...but I'm not quite sure yet!

Summary:

no more blogspot.com
possibly no more facebook notes
possibly no more emails
more info to follow

I'm sad because I hate change and I'd feel a lot better if I could have all my old posts and new posts in one place.... But it's not an option :-( So hopefully this will be a change for the better.


Love, Karen!

No comments: