Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Walking along that diamond road...

Don't miss the diamonds along the way
Every road has led us here today

Life is what happens while you're making plans

All that you need is right here in your hands.

Diamond Road - Sheryl Crow


Anyway. I've been back from Amsterdam for a few days now and I'm just trying to get through those horrible last few weeks before Christmas break! We're getting our midterms back and just chugging along this week.... very blaaah.

Amsterdam was nice. It was really really cold but I liked the city. I had forgotten about all the dams and water ways through the city and it was really pretty so see all the bridges and water ways, and swans and stuff like that. It was also fun to be in a city where they expect us to be loud and fun young people, unlike Paris where you feel like you have to watch your manners in restaurants! So that was nice. (Maybe people who want to hear more details about the experience can email me personally....) ;-)

CLICK HERE to view most recent Kodak album: martín's dogs visiting our piso, trip to Montserrat and cava (Spanish champagne) tasting, and AMSTERDAM

This weekend we have Monday off so Andrea and Megan and I are going to Sardinia, the island right off Italy. We are going to fly into the city in the north, Alghero, and fly out of Cagliari in the south. And in between we are just going to figure out how to get from one city to the next! I'm looking forward to the adventure and the challenge. :-) Should be fun, but it is the off season so the weather will probably be bad.... ;-) But it will still be warmer than Amsterdam, and even Spain!


That's about it. Sardinia this weekend, home rugby game next weekend, AND THE WEEKEND AFTER THAT I GET TO SEE MY BAAAABBBBBE!!!!!! AAAHHH!!! :-D

wish I could be home for christmas :-(

love and miss all

No comments: