Ask The Dishes! They can sing, they can dance, After all miss, THIS IS FRANCE! (our paris theme song!)
I can't say much... because I am EXHAUSTED. But London and Paris were AWESOME and now it's time to take the next 2 weeks off for midterm studies :) And Nov 27 I head to Amsterdam. Also plan on getting more into rugby in upcoming weeks.
Paris day 1(Th)- Moulin Rouge, Montmartre evening free walking tour-->Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart)
Paris day 2(Fr)- Notre Dame, Luxembourg gardens
Paris day 3(Sa)- Eiffel tower, arc de Triomphe , picnic back at Montmarte and Sacre Coeur
Fine dining was intermittent between all of these events. Including the best [French] Onion Soup this earth has ever been gifted with... and you all know I don't even like onions. But this soup was honestly... not even worldly. None of us could come up with words for it. Danielle ordered it for dinner, and it was so good that Mark and Megan and I all ordered our own bowls for dessert. (well... PRE dessert.... since we obviously stopped for crepes an hour later) ...So it's true about French food!
Ok well clearly I'm rambling and it is time for me to go to bed. Check out the Kodak album if you didn't get the email... (Uncle Ted-- for some reason whenever I send you the Kodak album invitations, it says your email address has errors or something... so here is the link!) : I SEE LONDON, I SEE FRANCE...!
xoxo Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment